NeuGroup for Diversity and Inclusion is a working group for members to share and learn about ways to expand meaningful opportunities for diverse finance professionals, diversity financial service firms and to support diversity and disadvantaged minorities in communities in which they operate or do business.
Fill out the form to the right or reach out the group lead, Andy Podolsky ([email protected]) to learn more.
Click below for:
- Jan 27: Using Diversity firms in Bond Issuances and Other Transactions
- Feb 24: Starbucks DEI Success Story: The Community Resilience Fund
- Mar 24: ServiceNow DEI Success Story: The Racial Equity Fund
- Apr 28: Best Practices on Making Diligence Efforts More Inclusive
- May 26: “Meaningful Economics” in Today’s Use of D&I Broker Dealers
- Jul 28: Member D&I Initiatives Updates with Google, Eli Lilly and GenMab
- Aug 25: A 360 View of Inclusion of Diversity firms in Bond Issuances
- Sep 22: Keeping Your Foot on the DEI Gas During Stressful Financial Times
- Oct 27: Monthly Peer Group Session
Facilitate sharing and learning with NeuGroup members and our partners to expand meaningful opportunities for a more diverse portfolio of finance professionals and exchange knowledge on how to help disadvantaged minorities in the communities where they do business succeed.
Interested in NeuGroup membership?