- This event has passed.
European Treasury 2021 H2 Meeting
November 17, 2021 - November 18, 2021
- State Street
About this meeting
This is the second half meeting for the European Treasury Peer Group, designed for members and partners from State Street Global Advisors to cover a variety of topics from:
- Treasury 3.0, a look at the future of Treasury,
- Global economic and market overview from State Street as we emerge from the Covid-19 pandemic,
- Group sharing of member experience with ESG and D&I,
- A presentation from State Street on the integration of money market funds,
- A presentation from Capgemini on practical applications of Blockchain for corporate treasurers,
- And a presentation from Cognizant on what to do when Machines do everything?
This session is set to take place on Nov 17th 1pm – 5:45pm CET and Nov 18th 12:15pm – 5:15pm CET
About this Peer Group
NeuGroup for European Treasury is an invitation-only group of treasurers and treasury operations directors overseeing treasury in Europe. The group follows NeuGroup’s time-tested approach for membership peer groups, including facilitated agenda development, benchmarking surveys, and professional networking.
Peer group meetings are the core offering of NeuGroup and the primary venue through which members engage with one another. Peer groups have historically met twice a year in person in one-to-two-day sessions with the purpose of strengthening relationships through personal interaction, sponsor-led education sessions, and member-only sessions for sharing best practices. These groups also have access to a members-only web-based collaboration site to continue discussions between meetings.