Treasury’s role in supporting corporate environmental goals and “net zero” in particular: a 90-minute NeuGroup virtual interactive session, sponsored by Standard Chartered.
• What are the opportunities and risks that should be on treasury’s radar?
• Decarbonizing footprint on a way to net zero – relevance of carbon markets
• Carbon markets at the heart of larger economic metrics: EU ETS case study
• Overarching problematics call for a wide array of solutions
• Discussion with Richard Head, global head of health, safety, environment, and communities at Trafigura (global commodities trading and logistics company).
Foreign Exchange Peer Group is an invitation-only group for senior treasury professionals from across industries who have responsibility for FX risk management. The group follows NeuGroup’s time-tested approach for membership peer groups, including facilitated agenda development, benchmarking surveys, and professional networking. It was founded in 2002 with the assistance of a Fortune 500 FX manager looking for a better benchmarking experience.
Virtual interactive sessions (VIS) are meant for any interested participants across the NeuGroup network and approved non-NeuGroup members. They are usually one-off sessions on topics that interest the broader NeuGroup network and can develop into working groups to further continue the conversation. NeuGroup has conducted dozens of these sessions since their origination in response to Covid-19 in 2020.