As the weather starts to cool and the calendar changes, a look at what’s ahead.
NeuGroup’s second virtual meeting cycle of 2021 begins tomorrow, September 9, with a meeting of NeuGroup for Mega-Cap Treasurers, and will run for the next few months, gathering corporate treasurers and finance professionals from across the world to share and learn in the NeuGroup experience.
- So what else lies ahead? Take a look at the member-only sessions coming just this month and visit our events page to learn more.
Around the group.
- NeuGroup for Mega-Cap Treasurers. On September 9, mega-cap treasurers will gather over Zoom for several topical sessions including a member case study on the benefits of working with fintechs and an update on the US economy and its transition to mid-cycle by Tom Joyce from MUFG Securities.
- NeuGroup for Mega-Cap Assistant Treasurers. On September 20 and 21, assistant treasurers will discuss several front-of-mind topics including shared service centers and the return to offices, along with a presentation on optimizing working capital management with C2FO.
- NeuGroup for Energy Treasurers. On September 29, professionals in the oil and gas industry will meet to share best practices for interaction with sustainability and ESG teams as they navigate the transition to a zero-carbon world
Foreign Exchange on the brain?
- NeuGroup for Foreign Exchange 1. The first of our groups focused on foreign exchange meets September 14-15, and will focus on translation risk. Members, as well as sponsor Barclays, will tackle different aspects of the theme, from a reinvigorated balance-sheet hedging approach to what works in forecasting.
- NeuGroup for Foreign Exchange 2. On September 21-22, the other group of FX heads will aim their focus on the technology tools underpinning transformation in the FX function, and what treasury can build itself by way of automation. Additionally, sponsor Standard Chartered will share the analysis and structure behind a new risk management framework.
Working groups and VISes. Members from various groups can attend our topic-based working groups and virtual interactive sessions, a number which will meet in the next few weeks.
- ESG Working Group. On September 14, Societe Generale will share its experience and observations on integrating ESG into decision-making, followed by an opportunity for members to benchmark their approach with other members in attendance.
- Treasury Technology Tuesday. September 14 also marks the quarterly meeting of this fintech-focused working group, members will start by meeting in breakout sessions organized by the TMS they are currently using (or interested in) before mixing with other system users to discuss broader TMS challenges or ancillary systems/fintech providers of interest.
- Virtual Interactive Session: ESG/D&I Investment Intent vs Reality. On September 23, Cisco and ICD will present on how to make the leap from simply wanting to invest in ESG and D&I initiatives to taking action.
Not yet a member? Learn how to get connected today.