Please join us on March 9th at 1:30pm ET for the second quarterly meeting of the “TMS Tuesday” subgroup, designed to discuss everything treasury technology!
For this meeting, we will break-out into smaller group discussions by various key topics that were suggested following our December meeting. You will have the opportunity to choose which breakout conversation you would like to join via the registration link below:
- Architecture & system integration (including ERPs)
- Automation opportunities and APIs
- Overcoming international limitations
- RFP Process & Implementation Considerations
- Straight through processing of key treasury activities (including payments and swift/bank connectivity)
Recall that one of the key objectives of this subgroup is to create a space for NeuGroup members to openly discuss best practices, shortfalls and tackle system use cases. These quarterly events will also provide an excellent opportunity to meet and network with members across various NeuGroup peer groups.