Coming up in May, NeuGroup’s Tech20 High-Growth Treasurers’ Peer Group is meeting at Workday. Here are a few items on the agenda:
- Next-gen TTS with enterprise apps. This will present an opportunity to explore greenfield treasury and finance functionality being developed on new-era enterprise applications.Such an exchange will serve as a jumping off point to discuss next-generation treasury technology solutions (aka the TMS) and enterprise APIs.
- Smarter views of Cash Flow. Enterprise-wide applications of the future increase the opportunity to capture data from start to finish of the order-to-cash cycle, across finance function- and business silos, and to deploy smart bots/AI to track analyze and forecast AR and cash more effectively. What are growth-tech companies considering and doing to get this right before becoming entrenched in legacy methods?
- To be young and in debt. We’re also looking for peer feedback on what’s happening in capital markets with an ask for a firm to share and learn using a recent transaction experience for an interactive case study.
- Growing into banks. Similarly, we’ll be looking at shared best practices on credit facility, bank group construction and wallet management in a closed session.
- Accounts in the cloud. Finally, we want to increase understanding of virtual accounts from a technology platform perspective and point to top use cases to rationalize account structures.
If you’re a finance or treasury lead at a high-growth tech firm in IPO prep or passing your first or second billion in revenue and who wants to ensure you’ve got the right treasury infrastructure to sustain your journey to full profitability, then this group may be right for you.
If you’re interested in joining—or you’d like to support the group in its mission—please inquire here.