NeuGroup for High Potentials group provides training and development opportunities though peer knowledge exchange for strategic finance analysts and managers (principally in treasury and FP&A) deemed to have high potential by their firms’ talent evaluation frameworks. The objective is both to provide foundational domain knowledge and advance new approaches seen by those often asked to execute finance activities across capital markets, financial risk management, cash forecasting and management, working capital and financial operations and financial planning and risk analysis.
Click here for a group overview including current member.
- Jan 20: Member Projects Reviews and 2022 Planning
- Feb 17: The Future of Treasury with guest Jean Furter, Treasurer at Poly
- Mar 17: 2022 Key Treasury Topics and D&I Initiatives
- April 5: Beginning your Relationship with a Rating Agency with Fitch Ratings
- May 19: An Update on DEI Initiatives in Treasury
- Jun 16: Creating a Treasury Function in an Unfavorable Environment
- Jul 2: Projects, Priorities, and # 1 Question
- Aug 23: Getting Real on Benchmarking Data
- Sep 15: Why prioritize bank APIs? Walmart’s Story with Finlync and Wells Fargo
NeuGroup is a trusted thought leader and respected advocate for top corporate finance and treasury professionals interested in exchanging their knowledge and expertise. The value of the NeuGroup Process can be vast and works for our members by facilitating the right connections. Connect with peers across the NeuGroup Network. Meet solution providers and subject matter experts. Collaborate on analogous projects and priorities. Access distilled insights from member exchanges.
Connect with NeuGroup community for open knowledge exchange, useful experience and insight news. Read More
Advancing Our Events Process: Zandra Floirendo Joins NeuGroup
NeuGroup is beyond excited to welcome Zandra Floirendo to our team as Event Coordinator. Zandra will be s...Read More
David Hartley Joins NeuGroup As Director of Sales
NeuGroup is thrilled to welcome David Hartley as the newest member of our team as Director of Sales. David has ext...Read More
NeuGroup Celebrates Black History Month With Upcoming Initiatives
NeuGroup is celebrating Black History Month with special sessions, articles and podcasts reflecting our shared commit...Read More
Interested in NeuGroup membership?