Formed in 2019, NeuGroup for Retail Treasurers discusses topics including optimizing processing fees, real estate strategies, contactless, wire and ACH payments. The group spans the subsectors of quick serve restaurants, food service, clothing, sporting goods, and large multiproduct retailers as well as others.
Click here for a group overview including current members.
- Jan 13: Retail Cash Deposit Strategies, Including Cash by Mail
- Feb 10: Treasury 3.0 – The Future of Treasury
- Mar 10: Key Treasury Topics and Trends for 2022
- Apr 14: Paycard and Early Pay Solutions
- May 12: Government Policy, Economic Outlook, & Member TMS Workstation
- Jun 8/9: H1 2022 Peer Group Meeting
- Jul 19: Working Capital Management: Visibility and Insights with TIS
- Aug 11: A Pragmatic Discussion On Treasury HR/Organizational Challenges
- Sep 8: Improving Treasury Performance While Eliminating Common Headaches
- Oct 12/13: H2 2022 Peer Group Meeting
- Nov 10: Debrief of October In Person Meeting and 2023 Planning
NeuGroup is a trusted thought leader and respected advocate for top corporate finance and treasury professionals interested in exchanging their knowledge and expertise. The value of the NeuGroup Process can be vast and works for our members by facilitating the right connections. Connect with peers across the NeuGroup Network. Meet solution providers and subject matter experts. Collaborate on analogous projects and priorities. Access distilled insights from member exchanges.
Connect with NeuGroup community for open knowledge exchange, useful experience and insight news. Read More
Advancing Our Events Process: Zandra Floirendo Joins NeuGroup
NeuGroup is beyond excited to welcome Zandra Floirendo to our team as Event Coordinator. Zandra will be s...Read More
David Hartley Joins NeuGroup As Director of Sales
NeuGroup is thrilled to welcome David Hartley as the newest member of our team as Director of Sales. David has ext...Read More
NeuGroup Celebrates Black History Month With Upcoming Initiatives
NeuGroup is celebrating Black History Month with special sessions, articles and podcasts reflecting our shared commit...Read More
Interested in NeuGroup membership?