To become a member, (1) help us identify the top three things you are working on, (2) what you can share with peers and (3) what you would most like to learn from them.
To schedule a projects and priorities call, click here.
If you meet the member guidelines for a current group, we will invite you to join and allow you and our members to connect without further obligation. If instead you’re a better fit for or want to help us launch a new NeuGroup, we will discuss making you a NeuGroup founding member as we launch a group together.
Throughout your member journey, NeuGroup will introduce you to members in our network and our supporting partners (always with your permission), who we believe will be a valuable connection for you and invite you to share and learn from each other. All we ask is that you give to get, or share as well as learn, and honor the trust of each connection made.
NeuGroup membership works for a variety of professionals:
- Speciality finance veterans who want to give back and mentor in order to get fresh insight into their area of specialty
- Finance leaders new to their role who want the help of peers to become more knowledgeable about it quickly
- Leaders with a mandate for or interest in transformation who want peer validation for their best course of change
- High potentials who want help reaching their full potential with the support of a curated peer network
- Any professional who wants to connect with peers so they can face uncertainty, risk and their next crisis together.
We also encourage you to involve your team as members in our network so you help develop their full potential and share in what they learn.