The latest in our look at fintech solutions for corporate finance and treasury.
With everything going digital at a faster pace due to Covid-19, NeuGroup is connecting members with fintech solutions offering digital approaches to perennial challenges.
By Treasurers, for Treasurers
Last week’s example was a virtual interactive session looking at bond issuance via digital platforms, focusing on one solution backed by several NeuGroup member alumni. It is neatly differentiated from others in that it is created for corporate issuers and by treasurers for treasury.
- The former treasurers see an opportunity to put issuers in charge of the debt issuance process with an auction platform built around fairness and transparency surrounding the bidding process and which investors get allocated bonds.
- Being digital also makes it much more efficient, which can take out cost. See our NeuGroup Insights post for more takeaways from the session.
Peers coming together to launch a fintech is totally in sync with the NeuGroup Process™ and our desire to see perennial issues addressed once and for all. The advancement of digital tools and technology make this ever more possible.
A NeuGroup Fintech Solution Series
That’s the basis for our idea to launch a fintech solution series. Several fintechs—including HighRadius, TIS, BondCliQ and Cashforce—have already presented to NeuGroup members this year to good effect. As a result, we now have NeuGroup members introducing us to fintechs they think have promising solutions.
We find the missing ingredient in many digital solutions is connecting the technology with the right domain knowledge to solve the real problems that others may not see.
- NeuGroup is in a unique position to share what we have learned from exchanges with treasury and finance professionals.
- More importantly, we can connect fintechs with the considerable domain knowledge of the NeuGroup Network.
- We also have our eyes out for who on our platform wants to bring the future forward and where.
If you, and even a fintech you know, are interested in being part of the NeuGroup Fintech Solution Series that is growing out of our recent virtual interactive sessions, please let us know.