In an upcoming virtual interactive session, ICD will share details on its innovative cash investment portal.
Liquidity is everywhere, but how are treasury teams investing cash? With yields at all-time lows, teams can anchor investment decisions using data, technology and alternative products.
- At a NeuGroup VIS on Wednesday, June 2 sponsored by ICD, representatives will share perspectives from their clients, using peer data and case studies, on how others use its unique solution that streamlines the process for corporates investing in money market funds to expand the use of short-term investment products.
The 60-minute session is open to corporate finance and treasury professionals, and—using client data and case studies from ICD’s clients—will answer how corporate investors:
- Screen and research products, including ESG funds.
- Visualize data for analysis and reporting.
- Manage risk and compliance.
It will be followed by a 30-minute demo from the ICD team.
ICD is a market leader in providing corporate cash investors a one-stop-shop for money market funds. They share data-driven insights, continuously add new investment products, and introduce value-added tools (including risk and compliance, research, and reporting) in response to client needs.
- The company serves over 400 companies across 63 industries in 43 countries around the world, making ICD the largest independent portal in the world.
Help us help you. Want to know where you stand with your treasury peers when it comes to ESG investing for money market funds and other short-term investments?
- Take ICD’s five-minute survey to find out. They’ll send you a $20 gift card of your choice and share the results during the session. The more responses the survey gets, the more valuable the results will be.
Keeping members updated. NeuGroup’s Fintech Solution Series is a part of NeuGroup’s commitment to keep our members updated on technological innovations relevant to treasury and wider corporate finance functions, including payments, forecasting, risk, data, process automation, AI and financing solutions.
- Each of the solutions in our fintech series has been recommended and the potential of the solution validated by NeuGroup members.